The International Airport San Francesco d’Assisi, Perugia (www.airport.umbria.it/en/home-en) is located near the small town of Sant’Egidio, 15km far from the city centre of Perugia.
From the Airport you can reach Perugia
• by a shuttle bus (for further information A.C.A.P. lines, toll free number +39 800099661or visit www.acap.perugia.it/aeroporto_s_egidio.php).
• by taxi (phone nr.: +39 075 500 48 88).
• renting a car inside the airport.
Perugia can also be reached landing at one of the nearest Airports and then taking a train, a bus or renting a car:
- Leonardo da Vinci Airport Fiumicino Rome www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-
• Direct bus to Perugia www.sulga.eu/libreria/fiumicinoroma.pdf
• Train to Perugia via Roma Termini o Roma Tiburtina www.trenitalia.com
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport, Bologna www.bologna-airport.it
• Bus to Bologna Central Station and then Train to Perugia via Firenze www.trenitalia.com
- Pisa Airport www.pisa-airport.com/en/
• Airport train to Firenze and then a train to Perugia www.trenitalia.com
- From Bologna and Florence Highway A1 towards Rome ; exit Valdichiana-Chiusi-Chianciano, then follow directions towards Perugia (E35)
- From Rome Highway A1 towards Firenze ; exit Orte, then follow directions towards Perugia
In Perugia, exit expressway E45. In expressway E45 exit at “Perugia Prepo” or “Perugia San Faustino”
Direct trains connect Perugia to Rome, Florence and Milan. Timetables and fares are available on www.trenitalia.com
Perugia’s main railway station is located in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Fontivegge, the stop name is simply Perugia: be careful do not stop in “Perugia Ponte San Giovanni” or “Perugia Università”.
The station is located just outside the old town, 10 minutes by taxi, bus or minimetrò (Pincetto stop)
Bus and taxi are available (taxi phone nr.: +39 075 500 48 88) just outside the Station.
The minimetrò (Perugia metro) station is very closed, on the left corner.
For further information http://turismo.comune.perugia.it/pagine/how-to-get-to-perugia