All ICRA9 participants have the opportunity to submit their full paper for publication in:
- Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics “Statistical Modelling on Risk Analysis: ICRA9, Perugia, Italy, 2022″ edited by Springer and indexed in Scopus.
- All researcher who presented a contribution to the ICRA9 Conference are kindly requested to submit an extended version (10 up to 15 pages including illustrations, tables, and references) for publication
- To prepare a submission for the Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics, please make use of the Proceedings template for formatting your paper.
- Submission deadline July 10, 2022
- Further information will come soon.
- Special Issue “Recent Advances on Risk Analysis and Assessment“ in Fintech, an open Access Journal, edited by MDPI.
- Theoretical and empirical articles on the application of novel computational techniques in estimation, simulation, and prediction in risk analysis and assessment with applications to risk assessment and management are welcome.
- All good papers submitted to this special issue (before the deadline) will enjoy 100% discounts; moreover Fintech will provide a 500 CHF award for the best paper in this special issue.
- Submission deadline 30 December 2022
- Special Issue “Risk Evaluation” in Socio Economic Planning Sciences.
- Journal style and Authors’ Instructions can be found at https://www.elsevier.com/journals/socio-economic-planning-sciences/0038-0121/guide-for-authors
- Submission deadline 31 December 2022
- Call for papers in “Research in Statistics” (Taylor & Francis)
- Information about the submission process will be available as soon as possible
- Submission deadline 30 October 2022
Further information and modalities of submission will follow soon.