Organized sessions are kindly encouraged.
- Each sessions should be composed of three to four contributions.
- The Session organizer will be responsible for advertising the session and selecting and reviewing the abstracts.
- The organizers of accepted sessions are expected to attend and chair the session.
- The deadline for proposals submission is 28/02/2022.
- Proposals have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will include the following information:
- Title of the Organized Session.
- Name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail of the organizer.
- Short description of the Organized Session.
- Author(s) and title of the contributions.
Authors of organized sessions have to respect submission rules and deadlines of regular contributions. Authors will be limited to one presentation per registration.